Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
Dear Pintarian, website Pintaria akan ada maintenance dan tidak dapat diakses pada tanggal 18 Juni 2021 pukul 00.00- 04.00. Mohon maaf atas ketidaknyamanannya.
What Do I Get?
Be a Full Stack Web Developer
Blended Learning Delivery
We deliver blended learning through a combination of self-paced e-learning, instructor-led flipped classes and one-to-one personalised mentoring to greatly increase your efficiency and effectiveness in acquiring knowledge and skills.
The material is presented in English but will be explained by Indonesian language teachers.
Rp22.000.000 (tax included).
Audiences and Certificates
Working adults who want to learn Front End, JAVA and MySQL Programming Skills may enroll into this bootcamp to gain skills and be trained to be a Java Full Stack Web Developer.
- Learners should have at least ‘O’ Level with 5 years experience or 'A' level with 3 years experience or Diploma.
- Learnes should go through a 2 weekend (Saturday & Sunday) bootcamp and secure 70% in the following entrance test for enrolment into this course.
- Minimum attendance of 75% for all Sessions in each of the units
- Achieve minimum Pass Grade in the Integrated Project
Blended Learning Journey (1.000 Hours)
- E-learning 90 hours
- Project / Assignments 180 hours
- Flipped Class / Mentoring 90 hours
- Self Learning 639 hours
- Assesment 1 hour
1. Front End Web Development
Identify the purpose of mark-up languages (HTML) and it’s applications in structuring a page. Understand the purpose of styling and developing the CSS before attaching it to a page.
- Identify the purpose of mark-up languages (HTML) and it’s applications in structuring a page.
- Understand the purpose of styling and developing the CSS before attaching it to a page.
- Understand website design concepts and the methodology behind designing, implementing and testing interactive websites.
- Learn testing techniques to test websites.
- Develop HTML pages required for website which confirms to standards.
- Define and develop CSS using predetermined styles and appropriate development tools.
- Attach CSS to the mark-up language in a website and validate that the site functions correctly using different browsers.
- Test the website complies with the business requirements.
2. Programming Foundations
Understand the principles of programming in Java, the object-oriented languag. Get an in-depth understanding of the syntax and control structures used in Java. Understand OOP concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and multi-threading.
- Understand the principles of programming in Java, the object-oriented language.
- Understand basics of creating a command line Java Application.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the syntax and control structures used in Java.
- Understand OOP concepts such as inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and multi-threading.
- Understand basics of designing a data driven web form.
- Make effective use of an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) including code/screen templates (IntelliJ).
- Be able to define and use java constructs such as classes, methods, variables, array, collections etc.
- Be able to use logic, looping & other control structures.
- Be able to design, implement and test Java programs.
- Be able to implement a data driven web form.
3. UI Frameworks
Learn techniques for gathering and analysing user feedback. You will also acquire knowledge on Bootstrap, understand the basics of Angular JS as well as do testing on software / application design.
- Techniques for gathering and analysing user feedback
- Indicators of user experience
- Steps in the user interaction process
- Acquire knowledge on Bootstrap
- Understand basics of Angular JS
- Tests for software / application design
- Types of user response
- Gather inputs and feedback from users on their needs and experiences with IT products and services
- Analyse user patterns and feedback from target users of IT products and services to understand the desired user experience and outcomes
- Implement a Responsive & Interactive website using Bootstrap & AngularJS
- Measure the user's level of engagement and stickiness with the product or service using pre-defined metrics or guidelines
- Develop a prototype / wireframe of the user interface based on established requirements and methodologies and taking into account user centred inputs and perspectives
4. Database Design and Implementation
Understand the basics of SQL queries, ways to design and implement a MySQL database, as well as write queries for use in a web application.
- Different kinds of data and their requirements
- Elements of database schemas
- Various fields and components of database models
- Mechanisms and processes for data maintenance, storage and retrieval
- Data warehousing processes
- Understand basics of SQL queries
- Understand ways to design & implement a MySQL database
- Identify requirements of various structured and unstructured data
- Draft database schemas within design constraints, to meet business / information needs
- Incorporate parameters and fields for database models
- Develop a MySQL database for a data driven website
- Implement a MySQL database based on design
- Write queries for use in a web application.
- Implement mechanisms for the maintenance, storage and retrieval of data from database models
- Perform data warehousing, aggregating data from multiple specified sources
- Translate project specifications, objects and data models into database structures
5. Web Development Foundations
Understand the basics of Web Server such as Apache & Application Server such as Tomcat. Get in depth knowledge of Servlets, JSP. Understand how to use struts framework to develop Web applications.
- Understand the basics of Web Server such as Apache & Application Server such as Tomcat
- Get in depth knowledge of Servlets, JSP
- Understand how to use struts framework to develop Web applications
- Get knowledge of writing Test cases for Web applications
- Implementation skills in Servlets & Java Server Pages
- Able to process forms & store them in database
- Develop Functional Specification for the Website
- Implement a web application or website based on business requirements using Struts Framework
6. Capstone Project Java
- 0 Video
- Tes Kelulusan
- Akses Selamanya
Full Stack Web Developer Bootcamp
- Kategori Programming
- Durasi -
- Benefit -